Social Media Management
We’ll add your business to business listing sites such as Yelp and Google Business.
Available with: done+ and donePro
Price with done+: $4.99/mo
Included with donePro
How it works
Let us attach your website and its data to your accounts on social media and other digital platforms, such as Yelp and Google Businesses. We will manage data associated with your account, such as the website URL, relevant call-to-actions, website features integrated as tabs on Facebook, etc. Here’s a complete set of features provided through this add-on:
- Up to date call-to-action buttons.
- Website features (e.g. appointments, table reservations, etc.) intagrated into tabs that users can access through your Facebook page.
- Automated responses through Messenger that directs users to your website for more information.
- Accurate opening hours.
- Website linking.
- Updated biography.
- Hotel room availability and pricing from Booking.com and other platforms.
- Instagram business link.
- Posting for Instagram announcing the launch of your website.
- Up to date biography, website link, and access to website features on Twitter and Yelp.
NOTE: These features only applies to the services that you have enabled or that you request that we enable for you. For example, if you do not have a Yelp account at this point, you can request that we create one for you.
Presence on social media and other digital platforms is a must for every business, but which platforms you should have active depends on the type of business you’re running.
For example, if you’re running a service-based company with occasional disruptions (e.g. a power company), we would recommend that you set up a Twitter account to keep customers and media updated on current disruptions or relevant press releases. For consumer-focused companies, it will likely make sense to have an Instagram account and a Facebook page. For almost every business, we’ll also recommend a Google Businesses account, which strengthens your presence on search engines for when users try to look up your company.
You can request advice on which platforms you should be present at by contacting us through our live chat, which you can find in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or place an order